Our lovely Melbourne-based customer Amelia recently chose to hire our Pasduchas ‘Composure Gown in Ivory’ for a ball. This gorgeous figure-sculpting gown features an off-shoulder neckline with a cascade cape. Read more about her ball dress rental experience below:
1. Tell us about the special occasion you had and why you wanted to wear a designer dress for it?
I was attending the Victory Medal Ball with my partner and wanted something special to enjoy the night in.
2. What was it about this occasion that made renting a dress so appealing for you?
I needed a full length gown as it was a formal event. It’s the kind of dress you only wear once so I thought it made sense to rent a designer dress rather than purchase one. Also I loved how I only had to pick it up at the post office rather than going shopping.
3. Tell us about the dress and the designer label you chose, and why you chose it?
I chose the Pasduchas composure gown in ivory. It looked like a beautiful gown and I liked the cut. It did not disappoint.
4. Have you rented a dress before or was this your first time? For your first time renting a dress, what made you consider it?
It was the first time I have ever rented a gown. I’m a busy working mum and to go shopping is pretty much out of the question. I also didn’t want to spend a whole lot of money on a dress I would only wear once.
5. Tell us about how you first discovered GlamCorner?
A friend of mine told me about GlamCorner and I liked a lot of the dresses and thought I would give it a go myself.
6. How was your overall experience with GC (online and offline) and would you recommend us to other women?
Yes I would highly recommend this service. My dress arrived early. If I had any questions they were responded to promptly. Easy delivery and drop off at post office. Overall a very satisfying and stress free transaction.
Thanks for sharing your story Amelia! You looked stunning 🙂 We’re so happy we were able to help you feel and look amazing on your special day in the perfect ball dress. We look forward to seeing you again soon! xo