Our lovely customer Felicity recently chose to hire our Thurley ‘Emilia Dress’ for her diner en blanc event at the Gold Coast. This gorgeous lace midi dress is timeless in silhouette and chic in style. A total stunner! Read more about her diner en blanc dress rental experience below:
1. Tell us about the special occasion you had and why you wanted to wear a designer dress for it?
2. What was it about this occasion that made renting a dress so appealing for you?
As I was so excited to attend this event and had been waiting for a few years for the Gold Coast to host one I wanted a particular style which wasn’t easy to find! Finding GlamCorner and renting a dress was such a huge relief!
3. Tell us about the dress and the designer label you chose, and why you chose it?
Thurley is one of my favourite labels and I knew I wanted to wear Thurley to Diner en Blanc but couldn’t find any suitable dresses online or in store at the time. When I saw the Emilia dress available on GlamCorner I almost jumped in excitement! I instantly knew it was the perfect dress for me on this occasion. It ticked all my boxes, white, elegant, lace, French chic, mid length and fitted!
4. Have you rented a dress before or was this your first time? For your first time renting a dress, what made you consider it?
I have never thought about renting a dress but after spending an hour or so searching through all of my favourite labels on GlamCorner I wonder why I haven’t thought of it before! You have the luxury of previous and current season dress choices without feeling guilty for only wearing them once!
5. How was your overall experience with GC (online and offline) and would you recommend us to other women?
Thanks for sharing your story Felicity! You looked absolutely stunning! ???? We’re so happy we were able to help you feel and look amazing on your special day in the perfect diner en blanc dress. We look forward to seeing you again soon! xo