Our lovely customer Sharni recently chose to hire our Self Portrait ‘Night Shade Mini Dress’ and our Morgan and Taylor ‘Lavina Fascinator in Black-White’ for a day out at the races. The dress is crafted from intricate floral lace with grosgrain ribbon contrasts and a fit and flare silhouette. Read more about her race day dress rental experience below:
1. Tell us about the special occasion you had and why you wanted to wear a designer dress for it?
I wore the dress to Stradbroke Race Day at Doomben. The winter racing carnival is always filled with such amazing fashion that I knew straight away that I wanted to wear something glamorous.
2. What was it about this occasion that made renting a dress so appealing for you?
The theme of the day was ‘Black & White with a touch of Red’ so being able to browse all the styles on GlamCorner by colour made it super easy to pick my outfit. It was so handy to also be able to hire a fascinator. I hired the Morgan and Taylor ‘Lavina Fascinator’ and it suited the dress perfectly.
3. Tell us about the dress and the designer label you chose, and why you chose it?
The dress was so flattering and fit perfectly. It was a great choice for winter because of the high neck and the beautiful thick fabric. The detail in the material is amazing and I loved the look of the delicate pink flowers throughout the pattern.
4. Have you rented a dress before or was this your first time? For your first time renting a dress, what made you consider it?
I have previously rented a dress for my hens party and it was such a hit and so easy I now recommend GlamCorner it to all my friends. The customer service is always flawless. The dresses arrived on the Wednesday (I had hired a Grace and Hart dress as a backup) so I had plenty of time to decide which dress I wanted to wear. The Grace and Hart dress was also beautiful so I will probably hire it again for a different event.
5. Tell us about how you first discovered GlamCorner?
I think I first saw GlamCorner in an ad on my Facebook page. I’m very glad I clicked on the link!
6. How was your overall experience with GC (online and offline) and would you recommend us to other women?
The whole experience was great. I couldn’t fault it. I love that you can hire a backup dress to give yourself options. The dresses are always in pristine condition. I would and do recommend GlamCorner to all my friends.
Thanks for sharing your story Sharni! You looked stunning ???? We’re so happy we were able to help you feel and look amazing on your special day in the perfect race day dress. We look forward to seeing you again soon! xo